jubens45

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

IM A #swagger naw im just jking but seriously give me co (lol)

-1 immature and likes to troll sometimes but the reason im -1 is because hes constantly asking people in chat and admin chat to + 1 on his application

M 4

A 7

You're not allowed to -1 for that reason.

I don't really see how spamming admin chat is a reason to -1....

Anyways -1. Too bad.

Whitetext is cool right? + 1 Mature, active, knows the motd well. Has been playing on the server for a long time and is fun to play with. Very smelly though.

A: 9/10

M: 7/10

He has been a long time player so he obviously knows the rules, He calls warden alot and is mature as hell. I don't see a problem with him joining xG. Almost everyone on the server knows him

A:9

M:8

D+1

Edit: And what stumpy and minecrack said. Im pretty sure you cant -1 just cuz hes asks for +1s. Maybe if he spams in chat as in saying it 3 or more times in quick succession/having a bind for it

I don't really see how spamming admin chat is a reason to -1....

Anyways -1. Too bad.

Whitetext is cool right? + 1 Mature, active, knows the motd well. Has been playing on the server for a long time and is fun to play with. Very smelly though.

So whats your reason? Edit: #ipad

i would +1 but jubens... you are wearing another clan's tags, and you don't wanna spam your app in admin chat. It's reserved for telling us who is breaking rules, or asking questions about something important.

yea its not but when he posts his app in ADMIN chat to +1 his application multiple times is not good, why the fuck u sending it in admin chat when u already did it multiple times in regular chat? ADMIN chat is for reporting rule breakers not ur stupid applications

You act like admin chat is used for anything more important than spamming nigger. And I highly doubt he spammed his application.