Muzzle

Muzzle - team fortress 2

still not enough context :3

"Provide the correct format WITH proper information and reasons - failure to do so will result in the closing of your request without action done."

Want To Get Unbanned?

Soooo @Bach @kbraszzz @someonewithforumpowers close please.

He will probably comeback and act even more immature than ever. Also, Muzzle, I can't even trust you anymore, i un-added you as a friend on Facebook because you exposed something that was meant to be personal and also made me put all my settings on private because i don't know who to trust. You betrayed me and you come back calling people autistic on the site, i dont know how people can+1 that. Staying -1 for rest of this thread

I don;t even know if this still should be open, considering he fucked up like 5 minutes after he got unbanned to make the protest. I'm going to say -1. Muzzle crossed a line this time, we could shorten his ban, but he needs to realize this is serious. With what some of the CLs told me, they take this very seriously because a former member got swatted. It's not cool, Muzzle. -1. Best of luck to you.

dethman is a crybaby cause he was someones bitch in jail

+1 unban muzzle

Do you want to cause a shitstorm. Because honestly i don't. Your comment is extremely immature and you don't know what fucking happened. Don't start shit with me.

Do you want to cause a shitstorm. Because honestly i don't. Your comment is extremely immature and you don't know what fudgeing happened. Don't start steaming pantload with me.

Also, why keep bringing up my arrest, that was over and done with a while ago and you keep bringing it up. again, very immature

Do you want to cause a shitstorm. Because honestly i don't. Your comment is extremely immature and you don't know what fudgeing happened. Don't start steaming pantload with me.

Also, why keep bringing up my arrest, that was over and done with a while ago and you keep bringing it up. again, very immature

ai.imgur.com_uYFQKjq.gif.2a920a9b65957d0af2cd838bc63e510a.gif

Kendrick, stop the 5 year old bullshit. I can understand a 5 year old doing the shit you do but you are not 5 yet (unless you lie). Grow up and please close this shit before another shitstorm happens.

And also, if you can only put pictures instead of words go ahead, it just makes you look stupid. and @kbraszzz @Bach please take care of kendrick. (also close this thread for derailment)