Waimalu

Fun Times? (members Of 2013)

Tell me some fun times back in the year of 2013, I see some things I forgot about. Give me yo memories...

@Marceline @Liekos @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Bach @beboop @Insane @StarmiX @Chubs_Panda @Jpie112

@Rejects @SPORK@Goblin

#classof2013

Hunger games. I remember one time a medic alliance on red team was assembled, and most of the reds were medics. we would go around purging any non medics.

On thanksgiving it was either Liekos or Kickingbutton did a Speedy Gonzales impression on jailbreak and I never laughed harder in my life. @Liekos

Hunger games. I remember one time a medic alliance on red team was assembled, and most of the reds were medics. we would go around purging any non medics.

Medic crusade

Remember when the rules weren't like hitler and strict? ;-;

although I did get banned for a day for turning on ff on the red team...

I dunno if I was still here during that summer, but I do remember all of the Saxton Hale memorieeeeeeeeees. I played that shit like I OWNED it. That was back when Brian was still DL, oof.

I remember a tiny group of people: ChickenPanda aka RoosterBear aka Sexy Bacon aka Donorcate, Doctor, Biopunk, Nami, Colorparty. Sadly only two of them are still in xG :c

I may or may not have come on jailbreak during one of those times and been like "wtf is going on, send help".

mlcastle wasn't even on the server till late 2014. anyways I shut down that medic crusade whenever I was on blue like it was my biotch.

it wasn't even called the medic crusade really. over the summer of 2013, on hunger games days, where ff was enabled, people would alliance as medics and just target the blues and any non medics