Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Gooby

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:221226481

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I wasn't hacking, shame on you!

I do feel complimented that you considered my guitar hero skills as a sniper as "hacking".

The person who got salty in their panties claimed I was hacking when he was standing in front of a sniper as a spy. Smart trolling technique.

If I don't get unbanned I will whip my shirt off in the middle of Walmart and say that I am gay for Vexx.

-help!.png.fa0b8152e7ba8cd1ea04667201bb8082.png

Is this man supposed to be the president? Is it because he likes anime like you?

Since he was the one who banned you it's only fair to let him give us his side of the story, right?

Since he was the one who banned you it's only fair to let him give us his side of the story, right?

Okay, seriously now. I want someone to please unban me, let me broadcast my screen, and be on the same map, and show you how easy it is.

Also, yes. I don't have many hours on tf2. I also never said this was an old account...

I'm gonna start out by saying I won't claim to have any competence or knowledge about catching people who are hacking, and i'm gonna try to keep this short.

gooby.dem

Demo should be there, simply put the flicks at the beginning you did into friendly players off to the side that were in different locations, and especially the last three you did at the end of the demo, are the reason I jumped to banning you. To say it looked suspicious doesn't even begin to express how I felt about it, and your throw away account doesn't exactly make it look any better.

I'll let everyone else take a look at it and determine if this was legitimate or not.

I'm gonna start out by saying I won't claim to have any competence or knowledge about catching people who are hacking, and i'm gonna try to keep this short.

gooby.dem

Demo should be there, simply put the flicks at the beginning you did into friendly players off to the side that were in different locations, and especially the last three you did at the end of the demo, are the reason I jumped to banning you. To say it looked suspicious doesn't even begin to express how I felt about it, and your throw away account doesn't exactly make it look any better.

I'll let everyone else take a look at it and determine if this was legitimate or not.

It's a new account. Not throw away. I only came here because the ban message told me to.

Yeah I can tell you're not taking this seriously and within 10 seconds of watching the demo I was easily able to tell you were aimbotting because you were instantly locking onto enemy heads (even cloaked spies). Not much for me to say here other than -1 for unban

Ok I'm just gonna respond to everything once since I don't feel like going into a large argument and responding again to his meme answers, so I'm just gonna put everything into this post.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I wasn't hacking, shame on you!

I do feel complimented that you considered my guitar hero skills as a sniper as "hacking".

The person who got salty in their panties claimed I was hacking when he was standing in front of a sniper as a spy. Smart trolling technique.

First off it's nice to see how serious you are about this and how you are "obviously not hacking, just good XD", also bout the whole spy thing and smg was nice to try and hide that you had wall hacks that almost every hacker tries to do to hide it. Also if you think that staff is really so dumb that you can just post a meme thread to say that you aren't hacking with no proof whatsoever then you might as well not even try. In the video it is obvious that you are hacking as you didn't even try to hide it as your were flicking around across the screen directly at enemies that you had no possible idea could be there, also this

really won't help your case, as putting a meme about your flicking doesn't do anything and shows that this is obviously a troll post. So my verdict on this is -1 for unban since he is clearly hacking in the demo, which is why this entire ban protest is either just a troll or he is really dumb to think he can get away with it like this and not worth the time of even reading, which is why I'm not gonna respond to it after this post and am just gonna let the higher ups decide.