.....................-1

.....................-1

......-1-1-1-1 .-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

Realy creative, nice job.

-0 I really don't see you on that much but you do tend be something of a troll.

A:6/10

M?/?

I need to see you on more before I give my final decision

lololol how is that admin aboose ? i didn't aboose none of my admin commands to do that people -1 you because you clearly do not know how to play JB and you do not play by the rules you constantly spam for warden tarp and talk over warden even when u don't want them to do it to u why do u think you're getting -1d dont say its me because you're just bringing down even a bigger shit storm on your self and you ask for + 1s from people and your not suppose to

@Aegean! pls look at this and LOL so hard

why dont we ask ducki what you told him to do. I think I remember clearly you told him that if he gives me a -1 on my app then you would help him on his ban.

lol i never told duckijr that i always bitch at him that he hacked cuz hackers are bad just keep making shit up let me laugh some more this is funny, and ducki loves to lie because he loves to be around clan drama

You keep saying you have proof, yet you dont post it? post your proof, and maybe it will be easy to believe you that you have proof.

Dear sir calling out Ganja or rather the inmature child who didn't get what he wanted,

Ganja enforces the rules and wants a server everyone abides by, hes gotten mod by following the rules and although I've been slayed and threatened by him because I broke the rules, I have a lot of respect for him, here you are getting mad at him for doing his job? Thats like threatening the president, #1 your a no one who isn't even in xG, #2 its just a tag on a website and on your steam profile {no offense to the community} and YOU WON'T GET MOD UNLESS YOU SHAPE UP so applying wouldn't do anything, Honestly I didn't really want you in xG but I thought I'd give you a chance and when wearing the tags xG shows that you represent the community and with the way you act even if its cause you need the attention or have ADHD and always have to talk and also I have recordings of you spamming for warden and your mic and freekilling and tarping, the list can go on and on and on but I though I'd say something so that you would stop thinking you are a victim but your a bad example for xG and Ganja saw this coming I guess, I have heard Ganja to tell me to post on your App but as you can see I felt that you deserved a chance, this is also viewed by most of the poeple because Ganja is very respected and deserves it, Now apologize and claim your fault or continue to throw rocks at a giant that will prolly never lose his powers because hes Ganja and always follows the rules and keeps the server free of derps who dont read the motd and also wants xG to stay clear from people like you,

HE NEVER SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU OR PROMOTE -1 s FOR YOUR PROFILE HE SAID TO VIEW IT AND GIVE OPINION

Regards,

-Your friend always on jailbreak ERNIE