AbrahamL

Abraham Lincoln's Member Application

I would like to join XenoGamers because they have a very nice community of gamers and servers. I mostly play on Jailbreak and know many people on it. Some like me, some don't. I don't discriminate people based on voice. Although my voice is highish I am still a gamer. We all are. Thank you and have a sexy day.

EDIT: Upon some further inspection I simply can't look over your constant spamming. I've seen you gagged multiple times for spamming "freetree" in chat and you do mic spams with some kind of weird voice changer a LOT. I'm not going to - 1 because I know you can follow rules and be mature, but you don't do it a ton. Changing my vote to a 0.

A problem with many peoples replies are, "sometimes annoying" and "i'll let you in barely." If someone is "sometimes annoying" then they shouldn't be let in the clan.

On topic, I'm going to make my decision at a 0. You know rules and can behave yourself at times but you are annoying and you break very simple rules to follow.

Mic spams and chat spams all day everyday and trys to be warden all the time just to do wardays...so -1 play more and act more mature and when multiple people tell you saying "swag" and "yolo" all the time is annoying it is and you should stop

Spams, has disrespected me and others quite a bit before I was a mod. Not sure if the maturity is there yet.

On the other hand, he is quite active. You do have potential, but there are others around your age that act more mature. There are times for jokes and perhaps even spam, and there are times where we need to get on with the round. I'll change my vote if I see a decent change in your behavior over the course of the next while.

He disrespects, spams the mic, and talks over warden frequently.

He may be nice sometimes, but you can't look over things like that. That's not how a member should act.

He is pretty active (see him on whenever I decide to play a little bit of jailbreak). He knows the rules pretty well and seems to be an ok player, but the thing he lacks the most is his maturity and it can be pretty bad at times. This is a -1 from me until I see improvement.