Rabid

The Hero Xenogamers Needs

Hello xG it's been a while! But I'm here to march us out of the hole we've dug ourselves into.

First off i would like to introduce my self to some of those who might not know me. The name is Rabid I've been around xG for around 3 years now. I've been here during the ups and the downs (Serbians co-leading) Lots has happened over these years and i can say we are in the darkest depths we've been in. Have no fear I rabid am here to lead us out! i will bring xG back to it's shining glory if you vote me as co-leader.

Some of the things that i have planned for xG

Community nights | We have had these in the past lead by Rpgeesus, These have failed very badly before but! I have good ideas to make these much more interactive for the community members to enjoy!

Disrespecting and the clan | We have had many posts of disrespecting within the clan ranks over the year, But i have the solution to fix this! take a second and listen how. Target the groups that cause the most ruckus @bronies @furries By eliminating these two groups of people we can move forward as a mature gaming group and look forward to a right future!

Eradicate everything! | By eradicating everything i mean get rid of the mods and admins and start by fresh look for people who will actually commit and help this community grow not just people who are active in the servers but are looking out of the clans best interest. Also get rid of @@serbiansnaga

Well there you go xG just a few upcoming things that will happen if i'm the next Co-leader.

"Losers lose winners win my names rabid and I'm a winner" -Rabid

R.i.p @@Forest

@@serbiansnaga @@Link! @@Rhododendron @@JakeEnglish @anyotherretardinpower

Most autism post 2013

In no way was this post ment to troll or to hurt any ones feelings if you have been butt hurt by this post i am sorry it was a funsies post