Gorillabot3000

Hello!... Aaaaaaaaand Goodbye!........

Hello! I'm Gorillabot3000 and I have recently started playing on the TF2 Xenogamers servers for almost a week now, playing mostly on the gaming history trading server. (almost) Everyone has been very kind and welcoming as of yet, however unfortunately I must bid everyone adieu. I was actually considering becoming a regular there, but unfortunately I got sick of the admin, Vector, too quickly. While (from what I've heard from the regulars) he has done allot for the server, he's generally a jerk to everyone in the server who he doesn't know, and that was my downfall. I tried to help in the intervention (i generally like to help people, but this was probably the worst timing. I was brought up in conversation allot though, and that sort of kept me from avoiding conversation). He told me he was banning me for a day to "think about what I've done", and I agreed without question and swiftly left the server. I checked later on the ban schedule to see whether or not it would end at midnight, or if it would end at a specific time the next day, and it said it was a permanent ban, contrary to what I've been told, so goodbye xenos! It's been fun. (P.S. I can't actually protest the ban since from what I can tell, it's broken at the moment, so unfortunately I'll have to see you all never)

Hello! I'm Gorillabot3000 and I have recently started playing on the TF2 Xenogamers servers for almost a week now, playing mostly on the gaming history trading server. (almost) Everyone has been very kind and welcoming as of yet, however unfortunately I must bid everyone adieu. I was actually considering becoming a regular there, but unfortunately I got sick of the admin, Vector, too quickly. While (from what I've heard from the regulars) he has done allot for the server, he's generally a jerk to everyone in the server who he doesn't know, and that was my downfall. I tried to help in the intervention (i generally like to help people, but this was probably the worst timing. I was brought up in conversation allot though, and that sort of kept me from avoiding conversation). He told me he was banning me for a day to "think about what I've done", and I agreed without question and swiftly left the server. I checked later on the ban schedule to see whether or not it would end at midnight, or if it would end at a specific time the next day, and it said it was a permanent ban, contrary to what I've been told, so goodbye xenos! It's been fun. (P.S. I can't actually protest the ban since from what I can tell, it's broken at the moment, so unfortunately I'll have to see you all never)

to create a protest, you click applications at the top of the site.

http://i.gyazo.com/36866aee0e269c59578ee0d684102c92.png

Thanks, I'll do that!

@Vector if this is how you treat our people/visitors, then i must say that you shouldn't have powers at all; then again i'm not sure how you run things on TF2. If it's true of what everyone says about you, then you need to switch up and not lie to members/visitors, and stop being a jerk to people you don't know just because you don't know them. Besides that, @Gorillabot3000 even though i don't know you, i must say you seem like a respectful young man that would make a great member/future staff on xG, and i would love for you to continue being apart of this community, but then again i can't change you're course of actions. Hopefully you change your mind and continue being with us, if not then goodbye, and I wish you the best of luck!

@Vector if this is how you treat our people/visitors, then i must say that you shouldn't have powers at all; then again i'm not sure how you run things on TF2. If it's true of what everyone says about you, then you need to switch up and not lie to members/visitors, and stop being a jerk to people you don't know just because you don't know them. Besides that, @Gorillabot3000 even though i don't know you, i must say you seem like a respectful young man that would make a great member/future staff on xG, and i would love for you to continue being apart of this community, but then again i can't change you're course of actions. Hopefully you change your mind and continue being with us, if not then goodbye, and I wish you the best of luck!

Hey speedlimit talking about things he has no idea ! it's not like he hasn't done this before! commenting on something on a server he has never been on, a divison he isn't even a part of and so on. do us a favor and kill yourself.

Hey speedlimit talking about things he has no idea ! it's not like he hasn't done this before! commenting on something on a server he has never been on, a divison he isn't even a part of and so on. do us a favor and kill yourself.

Woah, kill myself? man you sure show a good level of maturity don't you? I have every right to post on any thread as i like whether i play on TF2 or not, I am a member of xG and i have every right to post my opinions. If you don't like it then fine, that's you're problem. And just by the way you responded to me in such an jerk manner, i now have no doubt that you would treat newcomers the same way. I have been on the TF2 servers quite a few times (not recently). Also, learn how to take a hint. Now besides that, this is all i will be saying, i'm not going to step down to you're level and be immature and argue with you over such nonsense. Have a nice day sir.

Woah, kill myself? man you sure show a good level of maturity don't you? I have every right to post on any thread as i like whether i play on TF2 or not, I am a member of xG and i have every right to post my opinions. If you don't like it then fine, that's you're problem. And just by the way you responded to me in such an jerk manner, i now have no doubt that you would treat newcomers the same way. I have been on the TF2 servers quite a few times (not recently). Also, learn how to take a hint. Now besides that, this is all i will be saying, i'm not going to step down to you're level and be immature and argue with you over such nonsense. Have a nice day sir.

lol i treat people the way i want to treat people, i'm sorry i'm not jesus christ like you are speed and that you are so better than me. you haven't seen me on the servers and don't see how the others think of me, also clearly you didn't read the other thread so nice going on that by the way.

#freespeechnigga

#quitbeingapussy

lol i treat people the way i want to treat people, i'm sorry i'm not jesus christ like you are speed and that you are so better than me. you haven't seen me on the servers and don't see how the others think of me, also clearly you didn't read the other thread so nice going on that by the way.

#freespeechnigga

#quitbeingapussy

This is a server, not America.

You should stop being an asshole.

#freespeechnigga

#quitbeingapussy

Not once did i say i'm perfect/better then you. I will never say that about myself because i'm not better than anybody, i see us all the same, just that we are all at different levels of maturity if you comprehend what i mean. You are a 100% right, i'm not on the servers to see the way people think about you; and i will also say sorry if by me saying what was said by someone else who is leaving us is false. The reason i didn't "read the other thread" is because, just like you said before, i'm not really apart of the TF2 division, so whenever i see other division threads that isn't css, i simply ignore them; but since this was a Goodbye thread i thought why not say hello, or goodbye to this person. Yes what i said at first might of been false, but if you would of read correctly i also said "if this is true" meaning I obviously don't know if it's true, but i was just saying what i thought needed to be said in-case it might of been true. Again, sorry if it was false, i was just saying what i thought was the right thing to say since i read what i saw on the beginning of this thread.

. Now besides that, this is all i will be saying, i'm not going to step down to you're level and be immature and argue with you over such nonsense. Have a nice day sir.

b-but i thought you were done...

lol it's funny how everyone in the server is sick of your shit so you decide to jump ship. did you even read what they said about what you need to work on? no? alright. i'm done trying to help you. and yes i really was trying to last night but you decided to not listen to anybody on the server and only your self.

"On a scale from 1 to ocean, how salty are you?" - Moomad

Honestly though, what's with the toxic behaviour y'all. Learn to take criticism and not bite each other's heads off :Old Man:

Personally I don't like to point figures or take sides unless for good reasons or it concerns me but Vector's sudden shift of hostility should be recognized as he is an Admin of TF2. Plus, telling someone to kill himself for being ignorant? You do realize there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity right? I don't know what has happened in your week or day and I don't care. Childish crap like that is usually expected from a man child or a 13 year old teenager bitch.

lol it's funny how everyone in the server is sick of your steaming pantload so you decide to jump ship. did you even read what they said about what you need to work on? no? alright. i'm done trying to help you. and yes i really was trying to last night but you decided to not listen to anybody on the server and only your self.

First off, you scared half the server into agreeing with you. I've seen that shit happen in tons of classrooms and clicks. Second, I didn't jump ship, you just decided to ban me for "a day" (which apparently by your terms means forever). Lastly, stupid name calling doesn't help anyone. It's simply immature. I've offered twice to put our anger towards each other aside twice, and you childishly denied it.

Also, @MrSaturday , you're implying that I show respect to someone who rips on randoms that could potentially become regulars for no reason (including me). He doesn't deserve respect.