Forge

[xg:a] Vector

What about that extreme abuse (Yes, I said it, "Abuse", stop complaining) that happened a while back. Nothing was done about it and he was let off. How come this isn't happening for Vector? Why wouldn't he be allowed a second chance?

I'm assuming you mean the Nomulous incident, to which Silence and Nom himself dealt with without any regard for what had happened or what the community thought, and i quote "Alright I've talked to @Nomulous and he has promised to not do it again."-Silence. I agree with you it was completely unfair, but sadly, nothing will be done about it because those two are above everyone (especially since CL's have so much say in what's been happening recently)

Nothing will be done about it...those two are above everyone...

Does that really matter? If I was an admin and just went on and did exactly what he did then I'd get demoted and banned and all of that, but no.

If he gets a chance, Vector should get a chance.

the most active admin on tgh has already said this member deserves a second chance, i wonder how @Kittylicious feels about it.

*Most active admin on the forums* there, I fixed that for you, not like she actually interacted with others while actually on the servers. Even @Kart agrees with me

Wow, this thread is a train wreck. I'll reserve my vouch till I come to a decision.

The only train wreck here is when somebody like @kbraszzz or @Vector actually responds to this, so they can stop having others defend them

Nothing will be done about it...those two are above everyone...

Does that really matter? If I was an admin and just went on and did exactly what he did then I'd get demoted and banned and all of that, but no.

If he gets a chance, Vector should get a chance.

I'm saying that No one except Nom and Silence had any real say in that matter. Nom wasn't given a chance by anyone except Silence, who btw is the leader of xG, and so, has the final say in everything, even if it worsens the community *cough cough* Nom abuse *cough cough* However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't do something about something that won't get instantly closed by Silence

Great now im getting off topic

Okay, I'd like to put this fairly simply. I personally would not want to see an admin/member of my division act that way towards my member base. I also know Vector is a well known admin, meaning most people set aside whatever disrespect he may do to other members because they're friends. I can easily tell most members are happy to stick with him, no matter what he does. It's just the fact if we'll allow one member to disrespect another member - especially when we know it's not being a rare occurrence. I don't like speaking for other's, but Vector's attitude has always been "It's just the forums," "He fucking deserved it," or something along that line. On an unrelated note... We do decline or minus one quite a few people from a member submission for being disrespectful or acting anything like this. But we never do it when they're actually in xG. Interesting. 0+/-

even more so than Gendry

game of thrones, lol. But anyways Ive played with vector quite a bit, not as much as mootsy, hachi, bonfire, kitty, and etc., and he is an overall nice person, but, (from what ive seen), when he gets into a conflict a bit of his arrogant and mean side shows. I have looked at the threads from pony and gorilla and the ban list, and I'm keeping my vouche at a 0 because I'm in the middle of deciding my final say.

LOL jesus Christ what a bunch of children. You know when someone like me says something everyone gets a bit mad but when you see what other shit posts no one does anything. and don't bring up the whole "b-b-b-b-b-but you're staff" because that doesn't change anyone who they are especially if they do their job well. Grow a second skin for gods sakes and don't take everything you see on the internet so seriously because i'm not gonna change from this member abuse thread because some kids are QQing because i called them a name. Also keep in mind forge that was directed at you because you insulted 4 members within the your little shit fight with insane. So don't act all innocent. As you can see with the Rotten russian man. It was supposed to be a 1 week ban and i didn't realize it fucked up Russian was disrespecting multiple players as he is a little kid on Relms. he proceeded to call a few other kids retarded and that his items were worth more than what they are. Space was another one who was spamming on and on about selling a "strange scattergun" over and over again. and you know what's funny @Maymalays YOU were the one who called me up at 1 am to come and get them and i did and you LAUGHED when i put that reason. so when you put this up now shows that you only care when something happens to you. Also most of these only come up since you're upset your friend didn't get unbanned. Pepper was mic spamming incredibly loud (he was never on the server) and the next Aprizim was another account of his and he comes on mic spamming again. if people are that butt mad because i put dumb reason names but can remember what happend then i really feel sorry for you kids. Green monstas was another person who from a trade decided to be a real shit head by going off on when people's trades weren't up to standards. After him insulting me and a few other i muted him and then proceeded to spam in chat admin abuse. Keep in mind these people who are banned are not regulars and have only appeared on the server once to break a number of rules. With dark spy, dark spy got up in all pissy because i kept body shooting him and after he got upset and threw a hissy fit he proceeded to mute me. Also Adam, the fact of the matter is, you honestly don't know the servers. i never said i owned the servers, i said that i helped elevate the server into what it is today, with new moderators and admins, new maps plugins and so on. Keep in mind adam was just upset because i muted him for screaming into his mic and because i didn't have tags on (oh lawdy lawdy call the police) he called in multiple admins on who pretty much said. jesus shut the fuck up. Also the ponyboy thread had no indication of disrespect at all? where the fuck does this come from at all? i gave clear evidence on why he shouldn't be unbanned. Barm you don't know shit about the server because you are never on it. Especially before i got TF2 mod. Also swift i used the same damn words as everyone else on the server so why is it you get more pissy when i use them and others don't? good job bringing that up. also origins, that's pretty funny that you want me demoted for things in the thread when you get just as mad as me when for example, denied Hachi the right to do a raffle for no reason and then proceed to bitch out for 10 minutes for literally no reason and then kick yourself. Also people keep bringing up this is a member protest. Why do you keep bringing up admin problems from what i did? that doesn't make any sense there for isn't valid. Also origins keep in mind that EVERY single person in pokemon trade is upset with you, so why are people not saying they would support you in anyway out of fear? maybe it's cause your shit at your job and you're just like me if you want to put it that way. "muh disrespect doe" . people bringing up the ponyboy thing, we had a conversation about what was going on with the ban protest in a conversation and we had an actual civil conversation.

http://puu.sh/9wd4R/1fade9218c.png <----- here you can see he insults and threatens me about not unbanning ponyboy.

also why are people ignoring the fact that i was actually nice to him?

http://puu.sh/9wdah/634c967f48.png

http://puu.sh/9wdcR/e6541b54d2.png

http://puu.sh/9wdfa/78b04de7d5.png

no here are some invalid ban reason if that is even a thing lol.

http://puu.sh/9wdi9/f3eb8a68ae.png

http://puu.sh/9wdow/cd72e170da.png

http://puu.sh/9wdsF/87a09a682d.png

http://puu.sh/9wduv/27f7ce4257.png