awwww shet, I know we haven't gotten along the best as of late on account of my own bitchyness sometimes :P but I actually do like you dude :P sad that you're steeping down, but hey at least your still member right ? and one you'll eat the food i cooked :3

Ok wow wow and wow.

After talking to our glory leaders @Ohstopyou and @kbraszzz I actually decided to keep my position as admin and remain inactive (they said its possible).

So far so good! It's a nice friday today, I managed to connect to our surf servers via the console and although i lagged a little bit, it worked.

Yes, it worked, for how long? 5 minutes.. until I got kicked off by the VAC system. (No, I am not using hacks whatsoever.)

agyazo.com_05156f54ad25ecb13ebecb6bd4beecc9.thumb.jpg.c682c677d64905e48320385a5dc0720f.jpg

I have no idea how to fix this, the steam support website does not help whatsoever. Does any of you guys know how to fix this?

@metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects tekage @Kypari @bonfire @whoeverisfamilarwithtf2errors

If you know people who could possibly know how to fix this, please tag them! :(

Ok wow wow and wow.

After talking to our glory leaders @Ohstopyou and @kbraszzz I actually decided to keep my position as admin and remain inactive (they said its possible).

So far so good! It's a nice friday today, I managed to connect to our surf servers via the console and although i lagged a little bit, it worked.

Yes, it worked, for how long? 5 minutes.. until I got kicked off by the VAC system. (No, I am not using hacks whatsoever.)

[attach=full]22524[/attach]

I have no idea how to fix this, the steam support website does not help whatsoever. Does any of you guys know how to fix this?

@metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects tekage @Kypari @bonfire @whoeverisfamilarwithtf2errors

Either just shut down steam for about a minute or re install tf2. Helped me

snip

Either just shut down steam for about a minute or re install tf2. Helped me

Just restart steam via task manager (completely, you can't have it running at all) or restart your pc. It might be conflicting with some mods you may have installed. If not, then just ignore it. It happens c;

Ok wow wow and wow.

I've seen a few people have that VAC problem, pretty sure it just went away over time for them :)

Ok wow wow and wow.

ai.gyazo.com_9e76f841d5df7e743a7cb36a67de9ad4.png.fee12a6aadf8778b2d267d0e532ef17c.png

Verify integrity of game cache