Vector

Remove Trade Apadiel

Remove Trade Apadiel?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Trade Apadiel?

+1 Platforming's annoying, the fact that anyone who falls into the pit gets sent to a single location right outside red's spawn leads to a ton of body-blocking, and maybe it's just me, but I seem to drop frames by even looking at the enemy spawn. (Whereas no frame drops on maps like wubwub/trainsawlaser/etc.)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1

Map isn't fun to play on, you can get bodyblocked so often when there's a good amount of players on.

2 Players fall and get teleported to that place you go to when you fall and you're stuck

Platforming makes it not fun to play especially for the punishment of failure being potential bodyblock and being right next to the enemy/your spawn.

The map isn't very spacious too, tight and narrow for the most part. There are places to get teleported to but mostly it's a small map and a pain to play on.

I feel like this is another map (like Airstrip) is another sniper rulz xd map where snipers are able to kill anyone with barely and hiding spots to take cover from and as much as I love Conne and his maps I think this is his worst map :(

+1 Bad map. Buggy, not game related, nauseating. Lets move on and pretend it never happened <3

Again, the map is game related. I'm fine with people voting as they wish but it's more game related than some other maps.

Again, the map is game related. I'm fine with people voting as they wish but it's more game related than some other maps.

Ok fine it may be game related but it doesn't stop it from being hopscotch amiright. :p